Monday, August 4, 2008

The real "Dark Knight"?

We took an opportunity to have the grandparents watch the kids and go see The Dark Knight... wow what a movie, really it could have been two movies and I would have been satisfied with each independantly. Put them together and it was amazing. The title for this blog is due to the first image of this humming bird that I took after returning from the movie.
This little guy just looked sort of dark with his wings fully extended so I ran with it, but Batman with a giant needle sticking out his face would be dangerous! :) Then these guys get lazy and wouldn't hover for me while eating so I went ahead and took a few pictures of them sitting down.

Uh oh I think he sees me... I don't like looking down the barrel of that thing. Makes me want to shut my eyes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: